Pages

Friday 22 April 2011

20 Days of WoW: Day 4

Day 4: Your best WoW memory:


This is a hard one because I have a few memories that are all up there.

Getting a mount was a notable day in WoW, I'd spent so long running around and it took ages to get anywhere, finally having a bit of speed was amazing and this was then beaten by the day I got my flying mount.

Getting to Dalaran. When Ian first showed me around the game, he flew into Dalaran. It looked amazing...a pretty city, high in the sky and full of people at the level cap on amazing mounts and so it became my aim early in the game to get myself to Dalaran. When the day finally arrived and I made my approach to dalaran, I must have taken hundreds of Screenshots because for me...it meant i had finally arrived in the game. You can see what I thought here.

However, upon reaching the level cap, there was something that I had been waiting to do and that was raid. It was an amazing experience. I was so nervous and excited and even though it was only Baradin Hold for me, it was a major step in the direction I want my life in WoW to take. My thoughts on my first Baradin Hold run.

No comments: