Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2011

20 Days of WoW: Day 2

Day 2: Why you decided to start a Blog:


I had always had an interest in blogging, but prior to starting to play WoW had nothing to blog about.

I thought it would be interesting to document my journey, like a diary I could look back on in years to come and I thought that it might be interesting for seasoned and expert players to reminisce and remember the first time they got a mount or won a duel or dinged at the level cap, or raided. I thought I could make people smile with my tales of complete newness because remember, I'd never played any sort of computer game, or knew how to work a PlayStation or Xbox. I knew none of the basics, I didn't know how to make my character move forward let alone anything else.

I also thought that being a girl would add a slightly different perspective. Ive realised now that you can be a girly-girl and still play WoW successfully and to a high level but nevertheless, I hope my posts are somewhat interesting to read.

WoW is changing for me now, and its all about raiding. Hopefully you will continue to follow my journey in the game.

No comments: