Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Weekend Round-Up

It's been another busy weekend in game for my Undead Priestess, really feel like I'm flying at the moment and making good in-game progress...I also dinged 68 last night so next time I log in I'll be heading to Northrend! :)

I had a couple of 'funky' quests this weekend, most notably being turned into a crate:



and controlling a mini Fel Reaver (which definitely helped me on my phobia of the big one)






I also got the achievement 'Tripping the Rifts' and even though I've got the achievement now, I still find enjoyment in killing the elementals popping up - although that is mostly because the quest giver I'm trying to find is usually fighting in the middle of it all.



I'm disappointed that I'm not high enough level to take part in the city invasions but I was in Orgrimmar when an invasion started and I followed everyone around and chucked out a few heals now and then.. What shocked me the most was the sheer amount of players in the city and I literally couldn't see for all the players moving around:







and so, I think this weekend was probably one of the most fun for me, and I'm looking forward to moving on to Northrend as soon as possible. 

I can't however, leave this post without my favourite screenshot of the weekend. Nuad and I happened to be in Shattrath City in the World's End Tavern when the Tauren Chieftains were gigging, so treating it like a true gig I got suitably drunk (which is why my photo is blurry) and rocked out:


2 comments:

Jschatt said...

I absolutely love your blog. I hadn't started playing WoW until early Wrath, and I remember feeling all the things your feeling now. How amazing it is the first time you fly, how epic the thought of Northrend is, it's all just so much fun. Please keep up the awesome posts!

I was just wondering, what do you plan on blogging about when you hit 80 (or possibly 85?) I think a blog about the experiences of a first time raider would be very exciting =)

Just a suggestion! Anyway, like I said, keep it up =) and I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

Francesca said...

Thanks for the awesome comment!
I hadn't really thought about what to blog about when I reach the level cap...but I think your suggestion is a very good idea! :)