Pages

Thursday 21 October 2010

Random thought of the week...

I have decided that just because I have a husband who has played the game since the very beginning, doesn't mean I should trust his judgement (all the time)

After finally getting into WoW last night we decided questing was the order of the day, and we were sent to Dun Garok in the Hillsbrad Foothills to do the quest 'Battle of Hillsbrad.'

Anyway, to cut a long story short when we arrived we discovered that Captain Ironhill had been killed, and since we had completed the rest of the quest we decided to wait for him to respawn.

we waited...















and waited:




and waited:


 and finally after asking hubby if this was definitely the place, and him assuring me that it was...we checked google. He has three places he re-spawns from...GRRR!!

After all the waiting around, we finally found him and approached to make our attack...and at that very moment my Mum phoned! I had no choice but to stick Renew on Ian's warrior and miss all the action. I did get some gossip though so I think that makes up for it...slightly!

My favourite screenshot of all the questing done last night:










No comments: