Despite the lack of WoW time I've had this weekend i feel like I've utilised my time well and earned a few achievements:
1. Rotten Hallow - I died 3 times in the process but it was worth it!
2. Check Your Head - I hung around Booty Bay and Gadgetzan alot:
3. Shave and a Haircut - A new hairstyle thanks to the barber in Undercity:
4. Duel-icious - I beat my husband's Warrior in a duel, he'll tell you he let me win...it's lies I tell you!
5. 5 Daily Quests Completed - I love the Hallow's End event:
6. Master Cook - I bought a lot of recipes which meant I got:
7. Lunch Lady - 25 recipes in fact:
8. Artisan In First Aid - I can't get master until I get to level 50, but I've bought and looted a lot of cloth!