Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Play keeps us vital and alive. Without it, life just doesn't taste good.

What a day for WoW players, people getting stuck inside instances or like me...trying to log on and find the character not found screen and then being disconnected. I feel sorry for the IT guys over at Blizzard, they must be having a terrible evening! The WoW forums have also gone down - probably due to the high volume of traffic, and that just proves how addictive WoW can become. I am disappointed and frustrated but there is part of me that thinks it's just a game at the end of the day and the dishes still need washing and there is laundry to be done, but here I am stuck mesmerised watching the screen, hoping that any second Blade's Edge will come back online! We pay for playtime not down time...

No comments: