Pages

Tuesday 31 May 2011

“Don't think of it as being outnumbered, think of it as unlimited target selection”

It's been about a month since my last post, and I think that's the longest break I've had since I started the blog. It's also been the longest break from the game I've had.

I cant say for sure what happened, I just got bored of running the heroic dungeons, especially since they are a walk in the park and I've just completely off PvE, perhaps I'm just burnt out but I just don't feel like struggling through the new Zul instances...the struggle through the other Cataclysm heroics is still fresh in my mind. I'm sure I'll be back in the land of PvE, but for now I'm having a ball in PvP.

I got my DK to 85, and she's almost fully PvP geared and she is pretty much unstoppable. Husband has specced his Priest in Discipline so between us we've become untouchable as well as unstoppable. We've just made ourselves a 2v2 team, it'll be ages before we are ready and I'm not even sure if a Death Knight and Priest are a good combination but I really want to give it a try. I'm not bothered about winning, I'd just like to see whats involved, as the PvP side of the game until now has been very much neglected by myself.

Last night we had just gotten out a battleground and still flagged for PvP when we zoned into Tol Barad Peninsula for the daily quests, we were happily minding our own business about to bomb some boats when 3 Alliance players happened along. They were all in the same guild and obviously grouped together, but not flagged for PvP. Husband said "I wonder if they will attack" and with that, the Paladin decided to rush in. They obviously thought between the three of them they could take the two of us...but they were delusional. Their Death Knight decided to attack me and it became a competition between the two of us and despite also having the Paladin and the Hunter on me, the Death Knight died and then the hunter went down and the Paladin shortly after. They made a massive mistake. All three attacked me and left my husband free to heal me. They must have been so frustrated that their hits were just being absorbed. We thought they would come back and have another attempt once they had resurrected but they didn't. By this point they were flagged for PvP so we did think about going back and doing it again, but we figured their pride would have already been dented enough. Sadly, these three stupid players are what gives Alliance a bad name, but they certainly gave us a laugh...

No comments: